Boise Tea Parlor & City Dwelling!


Had a fun filled weekend! Met my good friend Malia at Koreantown Friday 
evening for yummy noms to bring back to her house! We picked up noms
from Woorijip which is super affordable especially if you're on a budget.


This is how I did my makeup for the day. Cute and simple.
The next day we woke up bright and early to met a new friend
in the city @yeppunnie on instagram! 


Me and Malia with Beautycam filters


Boise Tea Parlor! My second time here and always
such a good experience. The setting is so relaxing and
the foodies are always yum!






Random street art from around the city 


We took some purikura in Chinatown



To end off the night we grabbed some 
drinks in Flushing at a rooftop hotel bar.
Angry orchard is my go to drink haha. So yum!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Y'all look so adorable~~ (´∀`)♡ Loving the pompom accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment